RSGB Contest Special Rules 2023
The 47GHz Contest will take place over four sessions, coincident with 24/76GHz events.
1. The general rules shown above apply. Eight Character Locators must be used in this contest.
2. There are three events from July to October inclusive, and the events run from 0900 to 1700 UTC on a Sunday.
3. Logs for all events entered should be submitted in the two weeks after each session
4. Moving location during the contest is allowed - the Rover concept is applicable.
5. Certificates will be awarded to the leading station and runner-up in each section, plus the leading home and portable stations.
6. The 47GHz Trophy will be awarded to the leading entry in the championship, determined from the best three normalized scores during the series of events.