RSGB Contest Special Rules 2018
The 24GHz G0RRJ Contest will take place over four sessions, coincident with 47/76GHz events and also the all millimeter wave event in June.
1. The general rules shown above apply.
2. There are four monthly events from May to October inclusive, and the events run from 0900 to 1700 UTC on a Sunday.
3. Logs for all events entered should be submitted in the two weeks after each session
4. Moving location during the contest is allowed - the Rover concept is applicable.
5. Certificates will be awarded to the leading station and runner-up in each section, plus the leading home and portable stations.
6. The G0RRJ Memorial Trophy will be awarded to the leading entry in the championship, determined from the best three normalized scores during the series of events.