|Date||27 May 18||Time||0600-1800 (UTC)|
|Date||24 Jun 18||Time||0600-1800 (UTC)|
|Date||29 Jul 18||Time||0600-1800 (UTC)|
|Date||26 Aug 18||Time||0600-1800 (UTC)|
|Date||30 Sep 18||Time||0600-1800 (UTC)|
|Exchange||RS(T), Serial Number (starting at 001 on each date) and a 6 character (e.g. IO92JL) locator|
|Scoring||One Point per Kilometre|
|UK Contest Callsigns||Not allowed|
|| There are no separate sections for this contest
|General Rules for all Microwave contests can be found here|
|Special Rules for this Contest|
The 5.7GHz and 10GHz contests are being run concurrently to grow activity on 5.7GHz. Although they are on the same days, they are completely separate contests. Any band or both bands can be used on any of the 5 days.
1. The general rules shown above apply.
2. There are five, monthly, events from May to September inclusive, and the events run from 0600 to 1800 UTC on a Sunday. Entrants can operate for a period of up to eight hours during each event, either as a single period or two separate periods with a minimum off time of 1 hour between.
3. Logs for all events entered should be submitted in the two weeks after each session.
4. Moving location during the contest is allowed - the Rover concept is applicable.
5. Certificates will be awarded to the leading station and runner-up, and to the leading fixed, portable and low power (<1W) stations.
6. The G3KEU Memorial Trophy will be awarded to the leading entry in the championship, determined from the best three normalized scores during the series of events.
|Entry Date||Within 16 days|
|Log Entry||Upload your log here|
|Log Generator||Transcribe your log online here|
|Claimed Scores||Enter your claimed score here|
|Web Results||Date of results 30/11/18; Available here|
|Email Alerts||Set up an Email Alert for this contest|