|Date||20 May 18||Time||0900-1700 (UTC)|
|Date||10 Jun 18||Time||0900-1700 (UTC)|
|Date||16 Sep 18||Time||0900-1700 (UTC)|
|Date||21 Oct 18||Time||0900-1700 (UTC)|
|Exchange||RS(T), Serial Number (starting at 001 on each date) and a 6 character (e.g. IO92JL) locator|
|Scoring||One Point per Kilometre|
|UK Contest Callsigns||Not allowed|
|| There are no separate sections for this contest
|General Rules for all Microwave contests can be found here|
|Special Rules for this Contest|
The 24GHz G0RRJ Contest will take place over four sessions, coincident with 47/76GHz events and also the all millimeter wave event in June.
1. The general rules shown above apply.
2. There are four monthly events from May to October inclusive, and the events run from 0900 to 1700 UTC on a Sunday.
3. Logs for all events entered should be submitted in the two weeks after each session
4. Moving location during the contest is allowed - the Rover concept is applicable.
5. Certificates will be awarded to the leading station and runner-up in each section, plus the leading home and portable stations.
6. The G0RRJ Memorial Trophy will be awarded to the leading entry in the championship, determined from the best three normalized scores during the series of events.
|Entry Date||Within 16 days|
|Log Entry||Upload your log here|
|Log Generator||Transcribe your log online here|
|Claimed Scores||Enter your claimed score here|
|Web Results||Date of results 03/07/18; Available here|
|Email Alerts||Set up an Email Alert for this contest|